1. Choose Tickets     2. Confirmation & Payment     3. Complete

Oregon Tuna Classic Tournament Registration
Saturday August 29, 2020

Select Tickets / Donate

Ticket Type Quantity Price($) Total($)
Team Registration
Big Fish Friday

7:30AM Lines in the water.

2:00PM-4:00PM Fish Check-In Station Open (boats must be checked in by 4 pm).

Pelagic Side Pot
Biggest Tuna Side Pot
$100 Side Pot
CASH SIDE POTS:
  • $100, $250, $500 and $1000 side pot are for Saturdays event.
  • The side pots will be paid out to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in each side pot level.
  • The split will be 60%, 20%, 10% and 10% to the OTC.
  • All cash side pots are refundable in the event that the OTC should cancel an event.

Example: 25 teams enter the $500 side pot. That means there will be $12,500 paid out for that side pot alone. 10% off the top goes to the OTC. The remaining 90% is paid out 60% to 1st place and 20% to 2nd place and 10% to 3rd place within the side pot participants. Your team is competing for these large cash payouts against only the teams signed up for the side pots.

$250 Side Pot
CASH SIDE POTS:
  • $100, $250, $500 and $1000 side pot are for Saturdays event.
  • The side pots will be paid out to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in each side pot level.
  • The split will be 60%, 20%, 10% and 10% to the OTC.
  • All cash side pots are refundable in the event that the OTC should cancel an event.

Example: 25 teams enter the $500 side pot. That means there will be $12,500 paid out for that side pot alone. 10% off the top goes to the OTC. The remaining 90% is paid out 60% to 1st place and 20% to 2nd place and 10% to 3rd place within the side pot participants. Your team is competing for these large cash payouts against only the teams signed up for the side pots.

$500 Side Pot
CASH SIDE POTS:
  • $100, $250, $500 and $1000 side pot are for Saturdays event.
  • The side pots will be paid out to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in each side pot level.
  • The split will be 60%, 20%, 10% and 10% to the OTC.
  • All cash side pots are refundable in the event that the OTC should cancel an event.

Example: 25 teams enter the $500 side pot. That means there will be $12,500 paid out for that side pot alone. 10% off the top goes to the OTC. The remaining 90% is paid out 60% to 1st place and 20% to 2nd place and 10% to 3rd place within the side pot participants. Your team is competing for these large cash payouts against only the teams signed up for the side pots.

$1000 Side Pot
CASH SIDE POTS:
  • $100, $250, $500 and $1000 side pot are for Saturdays event.
  • The side pots will be paid out to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in each side pot level.
  • The split will be 60%, 20%, 10% and 10% to the OTC.
  • All cash side pots are refundable in the event that the OTC should cancel an event.

Example: 25 teams enter the $500 side pot. That means there will be $12,500 paid out for that side pot alone. 10% off the top goes to the OTC. The remaining 90% is paid out 60% to 1st place and 20% to 2nd place and 10% to 3rd place within the side pot participants. Your team is competing for these large cash payouts against only the teams signed up for the side pots.

Donate
Grand Total

Comments

Billing / Contact Information

* Required information
(ex: 9999999999)
(ex: 9999999999)